01. You & Me (Flume Remix)- Disclosure feat.Eliza Doolittle
02. Follow The Sun - Cool Lads
03. Hold Back The River / Fight For You - James Bay / Jason Derulo
04. Nothing’s Forever - Paces feat. Kucka
05. Do You Remember - Grey Street Kids
06. Always Like This- Bombay Bicycle Club
07. Brother - NEEDTOBREATHE
08. Aerial Love - Daniel Johns
09. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)- Hummingbird Tree
10. Sileo - Rhian Sheehan
Here is the release you’ve been looking for! We were completely inspired by the music this round, and the release is absolutely gorgeous. Take a deep breath... there is a lot of modern music. But don’t worry – it’s soft, smooth and utterly beautiful. You will get warm unbelievably fast in the Tai Chi track, but then soften down into full relaxed mode in Track 2.
Then we build you back up in the two Standing Strength tracks, before finding your ultimate edge in the Balances. Warning: this is a BIG challenge. You may need a little humor in this one :) But Track 5 is possibly the most soulful, internal Hip Opener track we have ever given you – our favorite. We simply couldn’t decide who was to teach it this round... so we both are.
Then the usual intense Core tracks with a wonderful challenge in the Back track, followed by some subtle Twists and the calmest-of-the-calm Forward Folds. Anthony Deyn’s voice is like caramel to melt you down. Enjoy and try to replicate! We hope you love this class like we do – thank you. Love Jackie and Diana
© 2015 Les Mills International (Educational Usage Only.)